Get 160+ Exchange Online statistics & auditing reports along with visually appealing dashboards. This Exchange Online reporting tool gives you the insights and statistics about the Mailbox Size, Mailbox Usage, Active & Inactive Mailboxes, Delivery Reports, Spam Emails, Malware Emails, Mailbox Permission, Send As Permission, Send on Behalf permission, Mailbox Forwarding with Internal and External Classification, Mailbox Protocols Configurations, Enabled or Inactive ActiveSync Devices, Mailboxes on Hold, Email Signatures, OOF (Out of Office) configuration, Dynamic Distribution Groups, Role Groups, Inbox Rules/Filters, Mailbox Auditing, Non-Owner Mailbox Access, Mailbox Logins, Active Sync Device Changes, Internal/External Forwarding, Mailbox Rule Changes, Sent and Received Email Report and more.
You don’t need to write your own script using PowerShell cmdlets like Get-Mailbox, Get-MailboxStatistics, Get-MobileDevice, Get-MailboxPermission, and Get-MessageTrace. Just download and install this GUI tool.
PS: Attached the screenshot of Dashboards at the end of this post.
You can Download the tool by clicking here.
Office 365 Exchange Online Reports
Mailbox Info Reports
- All Mailboxes.
- All User Mailboxes
- Active Mailboxes
- Deleted Mailboxes
Mailbox Usage Reports
- Mailbox over warning quota
- Mailbox size over time
- Daily Storage Statistics by All Exchange Mailboxes
- Daily Mailbox Quota Statistics
Office 365 Mailboxes Report
- Inactive mailboxes by last login time
- Inactive Mailboxes by Users’ Last Activity
- Never Logged in Mailboxes
Office 365 Inactive Users Report
- Inactive Exchange Users by Last Mail Read Date
- Inactive Exchange Users by Last Mail Sent Date
- Inactive Exchange Users by Last Mail Received Date
Mail Protection Reports
- Spam emails sent
- Spam emails received
- Malware emails sent
- Malware emails received
- All Emails (Message trace of Incoming and Outgoing emails)
Mail Traffic Reports
- Top mail senders
- Top mail receivers
- Top spam senders
- Top spam receivers
- Top malware senders
- Top malware receivers
- Daily overall traffic summary
- Daily user traffic summary
- Daily Overall Email Traffic
- Daily Exchange Active Users’ Activities Count
- Daily Mail Read Count by Users
- Mail Statistics Summary
Mailbox App Usage
- Daily Email App Usage Statistics
- Daily Email App Usage Statistics by Users
- Dailly Outlook App Usage by Version
- Active Exchange Users with ‘Mail for Mac’ App
- Active Exchange Users with ‘Outlook for Mac’ App
- Active Exchange Users with ‘Outlook for Windows’ App
- Active Exchange Users with Browser Access
- Active Exchange Users with Other Mobile Apps
- Active Exchange Users with ‘Other Mobile Apps’
- Active Exchange Users with ‘POP3’ Access
- Active Exchange Users with ‘IMAP’ Access
- Active Exchange Users with ‘SMTP’ Access
- Mailbox Quota
- Cluttered Status
- Retention Settings
- Unified Messaging
- Mailtip Settings
- Moderated Mailboxes
- Hidden Mailboxes
- Archived Mailboxes
- Quarantined Mailboxes
Email Message Settings
- Email Signature Settings
- Out-of-Office Email Settings
- Out-of-Office Event Settings
- Message Format Configuration
- Important Settings for Messages
- Message Delivery Restrictions
- Message Size Restrictions
Mailbox Permission Report
- User Access to Others Mailboxes
- Mailbox Permission Summary
- Mailbox Permission Detail
- Mailbox with Send On Behalf
- Send As Permission
- Full Permission
- Read Permission
- Audit Enabled Mailboxes
- Audit Disabled Mailboxes
- Admin Audit Enabled Mailboxes
- Delegate Audit Enabled Mailboxes
- Owner Audit Enabled Mailboxes
- Mailbox Forwarding Detailed Summary
- External Domains Configured in Mailbox Forwarding
- Mailbox with SMTP Forwarding
- Mailbox with Internal Forwarding
- Mailbox with Forwarding (Internal&External) Inbox Rules
- Mailbox with External Forwarding Inboxes Rules
- Mailbox Protocol Features
- Mailbox ActiveSync Settings
- Mailbox OWA Settings
- Mailbox IMAP Settings
- Mailbox MAPI Settings
- Mailbox EWS Settings
- Mailbox POP Settings
- Mailbox SMTP Settings
- ActiveSync Enabled Mailboxes
- Recently Added ActiveSync Devices
- Inactive ActiveSync Devices
- All Mobile Devices
- Mailboxes by Connected Devices
- Mobile Devices by OS
- Mobile Devices by Policy
- Mobile Devices by Client Type
- Mobile Devices by Access State
Mailbox on Hold
- Mailbox with Litigation Hold
- Mailbox with Retention Hold
- Mailbox with In-Place Hold
- Dynamic Distribution Groups
- Role Groups
- All Mailbox Filters (Inbox Rules)
- Accepted Domains
- Custom Attributes
- Exchange Online Users with Profile Picture Set
Office 365 Exchange Online Auditing Reports
Mailbox Access Reports
- Mailbox Owner Access
- Mailbox Non-Owner Access
- Mailbox Logins
User Activities On Mailbox
- Message Operations such as Copy, Move, Delete and more
- Bulk Message Operations such as Copy, Move, Delete and more
- Users who sent messages using ‘Send-As’ permissions.
- Users who sent messages using ‘Send on Behalf’ permissions.
- Calendar, Contacts, Notes, Tasks Creation Activities
- Newly Added Mailboxes
- Updated Mailbox Informations
- Removed Mailboxes
- Mailbox Enabled or Disabled
- Recently Restored Mailboxes
- Mailbox Permission Changes
- Send-As Permission Changes
- Mailbox Configuration Changes
- Activities Related to Outlook Apps
- Inbox Features like Clutter, Focused Mailbox
- Inbox Rule Changes – Find Mail Forwarding to Internal or External Mailboxes
- All Changes related to Mailboxes
Public Folder Audit
- Recently Added Public Folders
- Recently Updated Public Folders
- Recently Removed Public Folders
- Public Folder Permission Changes
- Activities on Mail Public Folders
- All Changes to Public Folders
Advanced Threat Protections
- Configuration Changes Related to Safe Attachments
- Configuration Changes Related to Safe Links
- Configuration Changes Related to Anti-Spam
- Configuration Changes Related to Anti-Malware
- Configuration Changes Related to Phishing Filters
- Configuration Changes Related to Junk Emails
- Configuration Changes Related to DKIM
- All ATP Related Activities
- Changes to Management Roles
- Role Assignments Changes
- Assignments Policy Changes
- Role Entry Changes
- Role Group Changes
- Role Scope Changes
Groups and Contact Audit
- Operations on Office 365 Groups (Set-Unified Group / Reset-Unified Group)
- Operations on Distribution Groups
- Operations on Dynamic Groups
- Operation on Group Objects
- Operation on Contacts
Mail Flow Audit
- ‘Mail Flow’ Configuration Changes
- Configuration Changes Related to Connectors
- Configuration Changes to Accepted Domains
- Remote Domain Configuration Changes
- Hybrid Configuration Changes
- Federation Settings Changes
Mobile Device Audit
- Moblie Device and Policy Changes
- Exchange Active Sync Configuration Changes
- Text Messages Settings Changes
Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
- DLP Rule Matches
- DLP Rule Changes
Exchange Online Dashboards Preview:
Along with these reports, this Exchange Online reporting tool offers smart visually appealing analytical dashboards in which you can get statistics about your Office 365 environment very easily.
Exchange Online Reporting Tool – Capabilities Highlights
- Automatic Schedule – Schedule one or more reports to run automatically at the configured time and delivered straight to your preferred mail-ids.
- Rich Filters – Apply filter on any columns to see only the required information and save the filter for future use.
- Easy Customization – Allow you to easily customize the reports by rearranging, adding or removing the columns and its size.
- Report Export – Ability to export the reports to CSV, PDF, HTML, RAW, XLS or XLSX.
- User Friendly – Do complex tasks with few mouse clicks using a simple to use web-based interface.
- Non-admin Delegation – Allow non-admins to view reports and statistics.
- Easy Setup – Easy to set up. No prerequisites to install.
- Auto Update – No maintenance as the product will automatically update to latest version.
Dec 17, 2019 – Added an option to quickly copy any value from a report result to clipboard.
Dec 14, 2019 – Global Reader Support, Data Retention Settings, Disk Space Alerting, Activity Alerts Reporting, OneNote Auditing, Microsoft Teams Membership Auditing, 150+ New Reports, and more.
June 20, 2019 – 20+ New Office 365 Reports on Auditing Risky Sign-In Attempts, User Admin Role Changes, File Access Activities by Guest Users, and more.
Feb 27, 2019 – 100+ New Reports on Office 365 Secure Score, MFA/2FA, License Expiry, Password Expiry and more. 2 new Security Dashboards.
June 12, 2018 – 75+ New Exchange Online Reports, 5+ New Dashboards, AI Based Report Search Console and more awesome features.
Feb 27, 2018 – Added 100+ new reports: Inactive Users Report and Usage Reports on Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, Skype for Business, Yammer, Microsoft Teams, Pro Plus and more.
Jan 11, 2018 – Added 20+ new reports: Power BI Auditing Reports, Usage & Adoption Analytics.
Dec 19, 2017 – Added 10+ new reports: Microsoft Teams Usage & Adoption Reports, External Users Reports, and more.
Oct 1, 2017 – Added 25+ new SharePoint Online Reports.
Sep 27, 2017 – Added 2 new dashboards: Users & Administrators activities trend, Office 365 Usage & Adoption.
Sep 25, 2017 – Added 15+ new Skype for Business Reports, 10+ General Auditing Reports, Smart Filters
Jun 30, 2017 – Added 30+ new OneDrive for Business Auditing Reports
May 17, 2017 – Added 170+ new Auditing Reports for Azure AD, Exchange Online, and SharePoint Online.
This Exchange Online Auditing and Reporting tool originally published in Microsoft’s TechNet gallery. Since the TechNet gallery is under deprecation, you can download this tool from AdminDroid site directly.